Each new cardholder is required to complete training prior to receiving a purchasing card. In addition, each existing cardholder is required to complete training on an annual basis, between March 1st and May 31st. Unless otherwise directed by your Agency Purchasing Card Coordinator, please use the following link for the purchasing card training:
To receive credit for completing the purchasing card training, you must complete a quiz by logging into the Missouri State Employees Self Service (ESS) portal using the following link:
Once you have logged into ESS, select "My Information" and "Purchasing Card Training Quiz".
- Your results will be displayed immediately upon completing the quiz.
- If you receive a 75% or higher on the quiz, you will receive 30 minutes of credit in the ESS portal under "My Development".
- If you attempt to re-take the quiz after passing, you will get a message that you have already completed the quiz.
- If you receive a score of less than 75%, you will need to re-take the quiz.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.